How To Upload Video Lessons
- June 4, 2020
- Posted by: Steve
- Category: Fast Tutors
This manual shows how to correctly add videos for your Fast Courses. We shall be uploading our ready courses to YouTube first then embedding them onto our lessons. In this short tutorial, we’ll show you how to add YouTube video lessons to your course correctly.
- First, add your course title, curriculum and lessons. Once done, hover to the lesson settings as shown below.
2. Then select Video as the lesson type on lesson settings.
3. Go to content and select Insert Media.
4. Click embed. Go to the next step to get your embed code
First upload lesson video to YouTube
5. Go to your YouTube channel and upload your video lesson.
6. On this window enter the lesson title as the video title:
7. Select “Not made for kids” and go to next step
8. Skip the video elements. Do not add any cards. Skip to next step
9. On this window, select video visibility as “Unlisted” and save.
10. Click on the embed tab as shown.
11. Check both embed options to show player controls and enable privacy mode
12. Copy your code and paste it in step 4 above.
13. Additionally, paste this code also to the embed code as shown below
This is the code
All done! Save changes.